Oh these monstrous photo editors, the ones you need to learn to use before you can do a seemingly simple thing. No doubt, professional photographers love these complex tools, but they are professionals and the range of tasks they need to perform is incomparable to the range that an average Joe needs. Whenever you want to, say, fix photos quickly, or apply photo correction, you tend to turn to complicated solutions because they are too well-known. However, there are smaller photo editors that do simpler tasks but save time and money, being less demanding and less expensive. One of such editors is SoftOrbits Photo Editor. It’s very simple to use and you’re going to see for yourself right now. Let’s have a look how we can quickly remove skin imperfections.
1. Download the program and install it
2. Add a file you need to work on.
3. Select the Remove tool and mark the imperfections you’d like to remove. Adjust the selector radius if needed.
4. Clear the selection if you make a mistake and select again.
5. Select the Object Removing Mode, choose the one that works best for your type of photo.
6. Remove the imperfections.
7. Correct the image to add an extra layer of perfection.
As you can see, the thing we did here wasn’t very complex but you spent just a couple of minutes on getting things done and done well! Hopefully this will help you!
Noise removal tool
Best software for noise reduction
Remove motion blur
How to use fix my photos?